Skip to content

The Access Point – centralized application for supportive housing (and case management) for individuals with mental health and/or addictions

Housing Connections – Individuals and families can apply to Subsidized or Rent-Geared-to-Income (RGI) housing though Housing Connections

Centralized Access to Residential Services (CARS) – residential placement for youth under 18 years of age. CARS is operated by Skylark Children, Youth and Families Centre on behalf of the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services. Your service provider (e.g. therapist, case manager, CAS worker) can contact Skylark at 416-482-7884 to make a referral to residential services.

Cooperative Housing Federation of Toronto – info and application process on co-op housing https://co-ophousingtoronto. coop

Housing Help Centres – locations across the city that help individuals and families get and keep housing. Find your closest Housing Help Centre

Emergency Shelter Central Intake – for individuals or families in need of emergency housing (a shelter), this number provides info on shelter availability. Telephone: 1-877-338-3398

Safebed Network – call to access short term beds/shelter for individuals over 18 years of age at risk of homelessness due to mental health and or justice system involvement 416-248-4174

Youth (16-25) transitional housing that accepts direct applications:

Eva’s Phoenix – semi-independent living environment of 50 residents. Youth can stay up to one year before age 25 and participate in programming that help transition to move toward increased independence. 416 364-4716

Sprott House – LGBTQ specific housing for youth to stabilize from homelessness. Contact directly for more info on application process 647-438-8383 or email [email protected]